1. All prices include next day delivery to UK mainland postcodes, excluding The Highlands and certain parts of Cornwall. There are options for particular delivery times available for an additional charge.
2. Your selected delivery date is your preferred date but cannot be guaranteed. The couriers will endeavour to deliver as requested but due to unforeseen circumstances delivery may be delayed.
3. Goods must be checked thoroughly for damage prior to signing for the delivery and refused if damaged. Any goods signed for and accepted cannot be declared as damaged on arrival.
4. A refused delivery for any other reason than wrongly despatched or damaged goods will not be refunded.
5. If an unattended delivery is authorised by the purchaser, by instruction in the checkout process, Inglewood Christmas Trees is not responsible for any subsequent damage or theft of these items following instruction after delivery.
6. In the event no person is available to accept the order and no consent has been given for an unattended delivery, the courier will leave a card with their contact information. It is the customer’s responsibility to organise a suitable delivery date and time. Redelivery of the goods may incur a charge. No refunds will be given for failure to adhere to these courier instructions, which could result in the disposal of the goods.
7. In the event of goods damaged in transit, you must retain the product and any packaging and you must inform us within two working days of delivery. We will then arrange a refund or product replacement.
8. Our first delivery date this year is 27th November 2018. Any customers ordering products for delivery before this date will be contacted and rescheduled or refunded as appropriate.
9. We do not accept any returns after 14th December 2018.
10. The last day for the delivery of your tree is Monday 17th December 2018.
11. Please note that tree height can be 6″ either side of the size ordered.
12. Although issues are rare, we try to resolve them as efficiently and courteously as possible. Any issues with your order must be reported to Inglewood Christmas Trees immediately. Please bear in mind, this is a very busy period for Inglewood Farms Trees, although we aim to answer all queries the same day (in extreme cases within a 24 hour period).